Ambitions Personnel are recruiting for our client based in Nottingham City. We are searching for an experienced Financial Services Administrator. The ideal candidate will have basic compliance knowledge and understanding, excellent attention to detail, be numerate, well organised and have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Our client provides a number of benefits which include, 25 days annual leave, plus 1 day birthday holiday, plus discretionary Christmas break, performance related bonus, pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance.
You must have previous experience within a financial advisory/ administrative role.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Client research and preparation for adviser meetings with clients
- Respond to all customer enquiries within agreed time frame and in adherence with quality and compliance standards.
- Support new business development activities as required.
- Respond to ad hoc requests for administrative support by other teams across the business.
- Processing ‘Letters of authority’
- Efficiently process all areas of customer service and administration.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of the business objectives, the regulatory framework in which it works and compliance procedures.
- Work with line manager to set and meet own performance objectives and deliverable's on a regular and agreed basis.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the technical resources provided by the Company.
Career progression is available, if you have the relevant experience APPLY NOW!
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.