An immediate and ongoing temporary finance clerk is urgently required. You will ensure that all invoices are promptly registered within the finance system and keep all filing up to date.
- The prompt registration and scanning of all invoices received.
- Maintenance of the filing system to allow easy access to hard copies of invoices
- Opening mail, date stamping receipted invoices and posting invoices to authorisers.
- Must be numerate and have a working knowledge of invoicing.
- Flexible approach to the duties within the department, able to prioritise against conflicting demands on time.
- Ability to work on own initiative, producing work to a high standard of accuracy and quality.
- Good communication skills
- Experience in computerised accounting systems
- Ability to work as part of a team.
This is a full time, temporary position; hourly rate of pay is in line with National Minimum Wage. It is envisaged that this role will be required until at least July.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please forward your CV and covering letter outlining exactly what you are looking for and what you can bring to the role to email@example.com or call 01623 629966.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.