We are recruiting for a very exciting opportunity for our client based in Pinxton. They are looking for a Finance Assistant, who will be one of seven workers, working as part of the European finance team (based in the UK) this role will be responsible for the regulatory flow of inventory between sales department’s in each regional office.
Regional offices are located in UK, Belgium, France and Germany. Using the Sage 300 ERP system you will administer the order fulfilment process and ensure that inventory flow is optimal for all regional offices. You will be in contact with the companie's inventory fulfillment, QC, logistics, regional sales support and sales management teams to provide clear communication of the process. This role will also be responsible for Accounts Payable processing for the UK company.
Primary Responsibilities and Job Requirements
- Regulate flow of inventory for regional sales distribution.
- Process accounts payable invoices for the UK company, liaise with management for authorisation and arrange payment when due.
- Reconcile supplier accounts to ensure all invoices have been received and accounted for and investigate and correct any discrepancies.
- Process expense claims for the UK business.
- Process bank transactions to Sage 300 accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Provide backup information for statutory purposes and the auditor as required.
- Post journals and run financial reports for management accountants at month end.
- Have a logical and organised mindset.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal as communicating with European offices also.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of working with ERP systems.
- Ability to work with accuracy to deadlines- paying close attention to detail.
- Working as an individual and as part of a wider team.
- Ambitious, committed and a passion to succeed.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in please hit apply now!