Having being established since 1984, this company is long standing and looking for someone to join their team imminently. Working with recognisable names such as Siemans, Network Rail and Murphy to name a few, no two days will be the same!
This role maintains the purchase ledger, sales ledger, cashbook and petty cash, and provides support to other members of the head office.
You will need to:
- Have knowledge and experience using Sage accounts software and Sage payroll software.
- Accurately process all applications and invoices.
- Maintain Purchase Ledger and ensure its accuracy.
- Ensure the accurate and timely payments of all suppliers and support the setting up of new vendor records and approved supplier’s list.
- Maintain the sales ledger and ensure its accuracy.
- Control the petty cash and expenses process.
- Prepare and process the cashbook, and check bank statements.
- Collect timesheets, calculate hours of pay, process payroll.
- Assist the Plant Controller in the preparation of the month end accounts, budgets, forecasts etc.
- Provide information and support for other members of the head office.
- Any other ad-hoc administration duties.
If this sounds like something you could do, please hit apply!