Are you looking for you next accounts role working in a family run, independent company?
Do you have previous experience and the appropriate knowledge to take on your next challenge?
As the group finance assistant, you will be assisting, preparing and analysing key financial information and data, to provide ongoing reports to the Group Finance Manager.
In addition, the group finance manager will be responsible for-
• Preparing periodic financial statements and analysis, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, trial balance, variance analysis and commentaries;
• Providing timely and insightful financial analysis to support business decisions, to understand key trends and performance
• Preparing monthly cost of sales and overhead analysis and reporting;
• Raising sales orders and invoices, raising sales returns and credits notes
• Liaise with clients on any account enquiries
• Process cashbook transactions and produce Cost Valuation Reconciliation’s reports on all project’s progress/s
• Maintain and update Job Costing module on Sage 200
• Reconcile and keep balance sheet schedules as requested
The ideal candidate will be well organised, with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines and with a high level of numeracy and accuracy. You will ideally have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Software and experience using Sage 200. In addition to experience of multi-company accounting and intercompany transactions.
In return, the company will be able to offer full time hours, with flexibility to suit you, whether that be early finishes or condensed days to fit in training.
Transport will be required due to location
If this sounds like your next role, please get in touch now with Nicola or Caitlin on 01476 574514.