Working as part of the existing, high-performing, Finance Office team, you will be responsible for a variety of roles. The role is perfect for a flexible individual who is adaptive and looking for a breadth of experience within finance and administration.
- Entering Customer Orders onto the company IT system
- Raising customer invoices
- Providing copy invoices and proof of delivery as necessary
- Using customer web-based portals to obtain POD (Proof of Delivery) for invoicing purposes.
- Inputting supplier invoices and seeking the correct authorisation to process.
- Escalating unresolved queries to the Finance Manager in a timely manner.
- Answering the telephones to external and internal customers/suppliers.
- Welcoming visitors and monitoring reception.
- Directing and responding to incoming enquiries into the business.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with internal and external customers.
- Providing cover in other areas of the department when required.
If interested, please contact us on 01636 611320.