- To work compliantly under the FCA regulated guide lines and ensuring money laundering and data protection is adhered to.
- As a Mortgage Advisor your duties will include seeking the best financial and mortgage solutions for clients. This will include speaking to clients and ensuring accurate conversations are recorded around their needs and presenting the recommendation in clear plain English. Ensuring accurate packing and applications are completed to ensure a fast turnaround for each case. Working closely with overseas advisors and giving full feedback on case progression.
- You should have achieved a CEMAP 1 or equivalent as a minimum qualification.
- Our client is the world's leading independent international financial consultancy providing expert advice to expatriate clients and investors around the globe.
- Hardworking and Determined mortgage advisor
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition
- Meeting and exceeding targets as Mortgage Advisor
- Professional, organized and have a great work ethic
- Great at building relationships with customers
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Salary : £25,000 starting salary and rising to £30,000 on completion of probation
- Uncapped commission starting at 10%
- Location : Mansfield
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please forward your CV and covering letter outlining exactly what you are looking for and what you can bring to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01623 629966.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.