Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
4 on 4 off, 2 days, 2 nights and after 7 rotations you get 18 days off!
Working as part of a multi-skilled engineering team, based in Worksop you will get involved with preventative planned maintenance, breakdown cover and general upkeep of equipment.
Changing chains and belts on fast-moving conveyors, releasing lifts and supporting with electrical maintenance you will work on:
- High-speed conveyor systems,
- Sortation equipment,
- Lift systems,
- Recycling equipment,
- Lighting/power systems,
Reporting into the leading engineer on shift, you will also carry out any required project work on installations, upgrades and continuous improvement initiatives.
Working as part of the engineers 4 On 4 Off shift rota you will be expected to integrate with your team and assist all aspects of building maintenance (mechanical, electrical, and operational)
If you have excellent fault finding experience, techniques and a methodical/right-first-time approach then get in touch.
You will also IDEALLY have:
- Indentured time served apprenticeship in an Engineering Maintenance discipline
- Possess a minimum of BTEC ONC level qualification or equivalent in the relevant field
- Hold NVQ level III qualification or equivalent experience in the relevant electrical or mechanical maintenance disciplines.
- Previous experience in a material handling or FMCG environment, being multi-skilled and having sound knowledge of PLC’s
Call Leanne now on 07827293789