Ambitions Personnel are currently looking for an Electrical Fitters.
You will be responsible for the following:
Main purpose of job is assembly, copperwork, wiring, testing, stripping, plating, packing, loading to transport and site erection of the Company’s wide product range.
- To adhere to the Works File information
- To refer to and follow the Company Engineering and Test Standards where appropriate
- To remain on the job in a productive role
- To assist the Works Supervisors and Lead Fitters
- To assist the Team to correctly interpret drawings as required
- To give guidance and support to sub-contractors
- To discuss opportunities to increase productivity with the Works Supervisors and Lead Fitters
- To inform the Lead Fitters and Works Supervisors of any urgently required parts
- To inform the Lead Fitters and Works Supervisors of any concerns regarding parts/build/people/equipment
- To effectively maintain the tidiness, safety and cleanliness of the work areas
- Attend meetings as required / requested
- Working closely with the Manufacturing Team, including the Operations Manager, Works Supervisors, Lead Fitters, Materials Controllers, other Works Operatives and in addition, the Applications Engineers and Engineering Director at all times. Every two months, a Works Team Meeting shall be convened, attended by a random selection of Lead Fitters, Materials Controllers and Works Operative (approximately ten in total). A Works Supervisor shall chair the meeting on a rotational basis
- Responsibility for complying with and implementing the Q&E management system within their area of activity.
08:00 – 16:00 Monday to Friday
Minimum of 3 years’ experience on the job or
NVQ Level 3 in Electrical background
*Candidates with other Electrical Qualifications may be considered for a Semi-Skilled Position – dependant on experience & qualifications*
Please hit apply today to find out more or call us on 01623 600835.