We are looking for ambitious and hardworking Drivers Mate to join the existing team of our client based in Newark. In this role, you will be required to assist the driver with the deliveries in various areas.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Checking that all of the items are accounted for against delivery sheets.
- Examining the vehicle before setting off, checking the load is safe.
- Telephoning customers to confirm delivery times.
- Planning routes, navigating and advising the driver about diversions.
- Helping unload goods at the delivery point.
- Removing packaging and placing items at the customer's request.
- Obtaining delivery signatures from customers.
- Previous Experience would be an advantage
- Flexible on shifts
- Hardworking and reliable
- Ability to handle work pressure
- Good communication skills
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible day/hours
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent company benefits
To apply, please contact Jenna on 01636 611320 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.