DISTRIBUTION CENTRE OPERATORS REQUIRED
COUNTER BALANCE FLT - PPT - VNA LICENSES AND EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITIES
3 ON 3 OFF - 12 HOUR ROTATING SHIFTS (DAYS AND NIGHTS)
WORKING EXPERIENCE WITH SAP or WMS SYSTEM A BIG ADVANTAGE
We are actively recruiting on behalf of a prestigious, well established International manufacturing company based in Peterborough.
This is a great and genuine opportunity to join a professional team when standards are high and best suited to driven, committed and ambitious individuals.
You will work as part of a team in the Distribution Centre - carrying out a range of duties to ensure the quick processing of all vehicles in and out.
Key rolls will include -
* Moving IBCs and Pallets in and out of the warehouse and factory
* Emptying cylos and feeding the production facility with materials
* Completing paperwork using computer systems for stock management
* Operating PPT, VNA and Counter balance vehicles
* Working in both a chilled and ambient environment
We are looking for individuals with 2 years + warehouse and operator experience.
You must be flexible and committed to team work and getting the job done.
If you have worked in a warehouse for Blue Chip companies like Ikea, Tesco etc that would be an advantage.
*** Please apply NOW for immediate consideration and take the time to detail all relevant licenses, software knowledge and experience. ***