We are currently recruiting for a Design Assistant to join our client's growing design agency based in Worksop on a full-time temporary basis.
- Assist with designs and graphics, such as combinations of photographs, charts, data and text, for marketing materials and web content.
- Interpret and transform concepts and ideas, sometimes developed by others, into descriptive visual materials in varying formats.
- As assigned, work with clients to ascertain needs and explain possible options available.
- Assist with larger projects as needed.
- Provide office support and oversee office functions and workflow as required.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Good computer skills required
- Knowledge of applicable software, such as publishing software and web design is desirable but not essential
- Experience providing office support and coordinating work
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Free parking
- Weekly pay
- Pension Scheme
- Possibility for a permanent position after qualifying period
To apply, please contact Emily on 01909 482277 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.