Are you interested in working for an independently owned business that has been established for nearly 25 years? Do you have what it takes to be caring, compassionate, ambitious, and organised in the role of Customer Services Administrator, if yes please consider the below.
To be a successful Customer Services Administrator you will provide administrative support for the business. Duties will include welcoming visitors, answering client calls, and maintaining sales and documentation as required for the effective and efficient operation of the division.
• Processing orders from confirmation to delivery.
• Generating proformas for non-account customers.
• Carrying out stock-taking activity for centre equipment.
• Updating supplier stock counts daily/weekly.
• Packaging and dispatching smaller orders directly from the site
• Monitoring refreshment and stationery stock, reordering as required.
• Producing certification and maintaining training records.
• Deputising in Customer Services Managers absence.
• Excellent organizational skills to ensure the smooth running of the office and training.
• An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• The ability to multitask and prioritise tasks to cope with the multifaceted nature of the job.
• A highly motivated self-starter capable of working with little direct supervision, whilst also being an effective team player.
• Clear communicator both face to face and on the telephone.
• Well organised with a focus on accuracy of information and attention to detail.
If this role ignites your interest, then please apply today!