Are you highly organised?
Are you Able to challenge the norm and find ways to improve?
Do you treat all individuals with respect and dignity?
This role involves becoming a Customer Service Voids Administrator. Where you have the opportunity to provide administrative support to the Head of Housing Technical Service, Repairs Manager and Void Administrator.
The duties will be varied and involve collation of information to support the complaints process, creation of draft letters and helping the voids team distribute and collate void information.
• Receiving telephone calls, emails and general enquiries from tenants and internal and external bodies
• Assisting in dynamic scheduling / rescheduling of the voids operatives’ diaries to meet the customer’s needs and deliver a high-quality service
• Liaise with other team members in relation to queries/ongoing repairs.
• To create a system of monitoring member and customer complaints to ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner.
• To collate information to enable responses to complaints.
• To assist in the production of reports by providing data on the void service
• Actively participate in continuous improvement across the Repairs service To assist as required in other areas of the Improvement & Repairs team including reviewing and actioning reports, emails and other admin tasks.
Please contact Bethany on 01476 574514