How does working for one of the largest companies of its kind in the UK and with an international customer-base sound to you?
I am representing a client who seeks to be on the forefront of innovation, investing in technology and people for continuous improvement. They are a forward-thinking company who value their work force. They are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Executive to work full time from their Mansfield site.
To be a successful Customer Service Executive you will need to:
- Co-ordinate customer complaints.
- Purchase of general items.
- Generate pick lists
- General Administration
- Internal sales account management of major customers.
- Processing of orders from receipt to delivery.
- Processing quotations.
- Stock management.
- Update internal specifications and creation of customer specification.
- Liaise with the Sales Representatives to ensure smooth transactions from quotation to order stage.
- Liaise with the production department
- Ensure deliveries are made on time.
It is advantageous to be familiar with Microsoft Office, more specifically Excel. You will have a polite telephone manner, will be easily able to build rapport, sound professional in email and be a good team player.
You will be entitled to:
- 22 days holiday increasing to 25 days after 5 years’ service + BH
- Death in service
- Pension with Royal London
- Free Parking
- Share save scheme (after 1 year service)
The working day will be 9am - 5pm (30 mins lunch) please be open to flexibility to help with sickness/holiday cover etc
If the role of Customer Service Executive sounds of interest to you, please apply today!