We are currently recruiting on behalf of a successful online retailer, based in Bottesford. Transport is required due to the location. This is a Temporary to Permanent position for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Customer Service manager and working in a small team in an open plan office, you will be expected to thrive in a fast paced working environment whilst continually multitasking, taking calls and order processing. This role would suit someone who has proven experience in a clerical environment. This is a unique opportunity to work for a small family ran business who values each and every one of their employees as individuals.
The purpose of a Customer Service Administrator is to ensure that all customer enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner, giving the customer as positive experience as possible.
- Process overnight Ebay orders in a timely manner with great attention to detail. Any missing information must be chased immediately and followed up on regularly to completion.
- Each morning, print and process supplier and factory orders in a timely and efficient manner. Each order must be looked at in detail, picking up on any actions you need to make and contacting the customer accordingly.
- Focus on answering queries from the ebay channel, quickly and efficiently, with all efforts going towards fulfilling the customer’s needs.
- Ensure telephone enquiries are answered within 3 rings during working hours, all calls are answered in the agreed Order Blinds manner and calls are dealt with a focus on satisfying the customer’s request.
- Manage your own on hold pile of orders, chasing customers for information needed.
- Manage returns and cases through to resolution.
- Pro-actively manage the ebay order book, chasing any late orders through to resolution and keeping customers informed of any issues.
- Respond to customer feedback and wherever possible find a resolution to have negative feedback revised.
- Free on site car parking
- Ongoing learning and progression with the added value of a very experienced team
- Hours of work: 9.00 - 5.30pm
- Holidays 20 days plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested and have experience in a similar role apply now or call Meda on 01476574514.