We are currently recruiting on behalf of a successful online retailer, based on the outskirts of Grantham. Transport is required due to the location.
Reporting to the Customer Service manager and working in a small team in an open plan office, you will be expected to thrive in a fast paced working environment whilst continually multitasking, taking calls and order processing. This role would suit someone who has proven experience in a clerical environment. This is a unique opportunity to work for a small family ran business who values each and every one of their employees as individuals.
The purpose of a Customer Service Administrator is to ensure that all customer enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner, giving the customer as positive experience as possible.
Temporary to Permanent position for the right candidate.
- Process overnight Ebay orders in a timely manner with great attention to detail. Any missing information must be chased immediately and followed up on regularly to completion.
- Each morning, print and process supplier and factory orders in a timely and efficient manner. Each order must be looked at in detail, picking up on any actions you need to make and contacting the customer accordingly.
- Focus on answering queries from the ebay channel, quickly and efficiently, with all efforts going towards fulfilling the customer’s needs.
- Ensure telephone enquiries are answered within 3 rings during working hours, all calls are answered in the agreed Order Blinds manner and calls are dealt with a focus on satisfying the customer’s request.
- Manage your own on hold pile of orders, chasing customers for information needed.
- Manage returns and cases through to resolution.
- Pro-actively manage the ebay order book, chasing any late orders through to resolution and keeping customers informed of any issues.
- Respond to customer feedback and wherever possible find a resolution to have negative feedback revised.
- Free on site car parking
- Ongoing learning and progression with the added value of a very experienced team
- Hours of working: 9.00 - 5.30pm 1 hour lunch.
- Holidays 20 days plus Bank Holidays increasing after 2 years of service by 1 additional holiday day per year up to a maximum of 25.
If you are interested and have experience in a similar role apply now or call Meda on 01476574514.