Do you want to work for a global manufacturing company with a turnover of £100million?
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our clients dedicated Customer Service team. This is a full time position working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm, with 1 hour for lunch.
As the Customer Service Administrator you will report to the Customer Service Manager and you will be part of a small team working within a busy fast paced environment. You will be responsible for liaising with Customers and Internal Stakeholders to process Customer order requirements and manage all queries in a timely manner ensuring process is followed and by adopting a professional manner and proactive approach to achieve results.
Main duties as the Customer Service Administrator include:
- To liaise with customers, offering the best service to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Process incoming orders, in order to expedite delivery of products to customers. This includes monitoring, replenishing and entering order data into our automated system for further order processing, tracking of orders being processed, identifying (potential) problems and ensuring timely and correct delivery of relevant information to the customer.
- Resolving any order issues whilst keeping the customer fully informed.
- Daily reporting for planned orders and requested delivery dates.
- Daily reporting management for order housekeeping and information for Daily Short Interval Management meeting.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders internally to provide a strong support network and enhance the customer’s experience.
The successful Customer Service Administrator will:
- Be positive and outgoing with a flair for resolving issues
- Possess a natural ability to hold conversations
- Be highly motivated, self-disciplined and adaptable
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Work well under pressure
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Have previous experience of working within a Customer Service role, ideally gained within manufacturing - not essential as full training is provided
- Have excellent grammar and spelling ability (GCSE maths and English grade C or above)
- Have strong PC skills and preferably a familiarity of CRM systems
If this role sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply!