We are looking for a Customer Services Administrator to join our Customer Services Team. Based in Grantham this position will be coordinating for all our sites nationally.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a first-class customer experience for both external & internal customers in a robust and fast-paced environment.
- Generating quotes, Purchase & Sales Orders
- Setting up new customer contracts, maintaining existing customer records
- Understanding and deliver customer enquiries, requests, and expectations.
- Communication via emails, telephone
- Organise & manage bookings via internal systems.
- Work collaboratively with all departments and sites
- Collect and capture accurate information to populate management information systems.
- Data Entry on online portals
- Assisting with registering new customers and maintaining our Peace of Mind database (White Goods guarantee service)
All candidates must have the following requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy (including 2 years’ experience of Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Be methodical and meticulous.
- Well-organised and focused.
- Good interpersonal skills, work well at meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic and flexible approach.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multi-task.
- Must be able to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Experience in the Electrical Waste industry preferable but not essential.
The hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Please call Jo on 01476 574514 or email your details to email@example.com