Can we count on you as a Credit Controller?
Would you like to work for one of Europe’s leading food suppliers for the food and beverage Industry as a credit controller? If so, this is a great first step for anyone looking to start their career in the financial sector.
Your duties include;
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers’ credit rankings with banks
- Setting up of terms and conditions of credit
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Following up payments as needed
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Responding to relevant client enquiries
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices
- Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
- Providing administrative support to the team
Your new job offers a salary of a minimum 18k per year and you will work 35 hours per week between the hours of 9 and 5 with an hour lunch break.
No experience is necessary as full training will be provided.
Want a New Year’s challenge this 2020? A bonus scheme is also available based on your performance.
Call Toni to apply 01909 482 277.