How would you like to work for a thriving family-owned business who specialise in delivering power solutions and engineering services - anywhere, anytime, on land and at sea.
Do you work well alongside others and on your own initiative? Are you determined to drive continuous improvement – both for your own personal development and for the business and customers?
As the Credit Controller you will be responsible for the daily management of credits, debits, and cash availability of the business.
The day-to-day duties include managing the debts of creditors, ensuring timely payments are made, processing incoming funds, reconciling invoices, resolving account queries, and managing debt recovery and will also be involved in evaluating new credit requests, including checking credit ratings.
This is a short term, temporary contract of 6 months, potentially longer.
- Check new client set-up including VAT details
- Highlight any credit restrictions and communicate approved credit terms
- Raise invoices, pro-formas & credit notes ensuring all details are correct and documentation is in order
- Issue invoices, pro-formas & credit notes to clients
- Manage and notify all credit notes and raise credit & debit adjustments when necessary
- Ensure all clients limits are monitored so there are no unknown retentions
- Manage multi-currency client ledgers and the collecting of monies within agreed terms
- Resolution of customer queries
- Escalation of non-payment issues including debt recovery processes
- Check and monitor limits notify management and senior management of any breached credit limits or on hold accounts
- Good communication skills required to converse professionally and present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience of working within an established finance team.
- Capability to prioritise own work to meet deadlines without having to be directly supervised at all times.
- Competent with Microsoft Excel.
If you pride yourself on working accurately, are process driven and feel that you’re the right fit for this role, please hit apply today.