Do you work well alongside others and on your own initiative? Are you determined to drive continuous improvement – both for your own personal development and for the business and customers?
As the Credit a Controller you will be responsible for the daily management of credits, debits, and cash availability of the business.
The day-to-day duties include managing the debts of creditors, ensuring timely payments are made, processing incoming funds, reconciling invoices, resolving account queries, and managing debt recovery and also involved in evaluating new credit requests, including checking credit ratings.
- Check new client set-up including VAT details
- Highlight any credit restrictions and communicate approved credit terms
- Raise invoices, pro-formas & credit notes ensuring all details are correct and documentation is in order
- Issue invoices, pro-formas & credit notes to clients
- Manage and notify all credit notes and raise credit & debit adjustments when necessary
- Ensure all clients limits are monitored so there are no unknown retentions
- Manage multi-currency client ledgers and the collecting of monies within agreed terms
- Resolution of customer queries
- Escalation of non-payment issues including debt recovery processes
- Check and monitor limits notify management and senior management of any breached credit limits or on hold accounts
If you pride yourself on working accurately, are process driven and feel that you’re the right fit for this role, please hit apply today.