Calling out to all CNC Programmers/Operators!
We are looking for a CNC Programmer/Operator to join our team to run our Doosan Lynx turning centre. This is for a 4 day weekday shift based from our factory in Bourne. The chosen candidate will be the primary programmer for the companies Doosan Lynx 220LSYC machine and operate it during a 4 day weekday shift (Flexible Working Avaliable). You will be responsible for ensuring the timely production of high quality parts and have an eye for detail and desire to continue improving the efficiency of the production process.
Salary & Benefits: £ dependant on experience + Nest Pension
Hours: 42 Hours a week (6-5 Mon-Thu, + 25 days paid holiday)
(Flexible Working Available)
· Primary programmer of CNC machines
· Primary operator of CNC machines
· Producing high quality parts to tolerance with minimal wastage
· Active management of the CNC machine ensuring maintained correctly
· 3+ years of CNC programming experience preferably with FANUC controllers
· An eye for detail and ability to read engineering drawings
· Confident communicator with the ability to work alone as well as part of a team
· Highly organised person with excellent timekeeping
· Positive approach and the will to continually improve skills