Do you want to work for the UK’s fastest-growing, independently owned Used Car Supermarket? Are you looking to start a career in sales? Or do you currently work in Sales and want to develop further in a business that will offer you excellent career progression and training?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Used Car Sales Executive to join a brand-new Worksop showroom, opening in March 2022.
You will be working in a busy environment where you will be selling quality, competitively priced vehicles. There will be anywhere from 150-250 vehicles on-site at any one time, so plenty of choice for customers and a great opportunity for you to sell!
You will be supported by a dedicated support team, who are there to train and develop you in line for a long and lucrative career.
You will work 48 hours per week including weekends. Hours are 10am - 6pm Monday - Saturday and 10am - 4pm Sunday's.
In return, you can expect:
- Basic salary of £22,000
- Uncapped Commission Earnings - OTE can be up to £60,000 with an average circa £45,000
- 28 Days Holiday
Duties will include:
- Meet and greet the customer on-site and build rapport
- Qualify customer requirements
- Create opportunities to sell a vehicle
- Test Drives
- Present and build value in the products
- Process financial documents
- Hitting and exceeding your monthly sales targets
The successful candidate will be:
- Energetic and confident
- Have strong negotiation skills and a good eye for detail
- A good listener
- An excellent “closer”
- A driven individual with passion
- Interpersonal people skills
- A presentable and professional individual
- FCA accredited (after training)
You will need a valid Full UK driving license to be considered for this role.
Interviews are currently taking place, so if this sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply now.