Are you qualified AAT or finalist with recent practise experience who is looking for a new challenge? Our well known Lincoln clients are looking for a Business Service Advisor to join the team.
Duties will include:
- Prepare accounts and business tax calculations
- Work closely with the accounts team
- Account management of clients, including year-end, bookkeeping, VAT returns and other issues that may arise
- Advising clients on accounting software that would be best suited to their needs
- General office duties will be required
- Supporting other teams and management when needed
- Minimum of 3 years practise experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- AAT Finalist or Qualified or have commenced AAC/ACA studies
- Confident using Microsoft packages
- Experience using cloud-based accounting programmes
- Must have a clean driving licence
This role is a full-time (40 hours per week, flexible working hours), 23 days annual leave, Contributory pension scheme, Death in service and many more benefits.
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com or please call 01522 546643.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.