Due to expansion, we are currently seeking an experienced bench joiner to join our Worksop based client on a full time temporary to permanent basis. The successful candidate must be available to start immediately.
The successful candidate will be involved in the manufacture and assembly of bespoke timber products.
Working in the warehouse the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Working from CAD drawings to manufacture items
- Stacking, strapping and wrapping pallets prior to dispatch
- Maintaining a clean and safe working area
- Use both hand and power tools
- Fill, sand and finish wooden products
- Will use machinery such as panel saws
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7.30pm – 5pm and Friday 7.30 – 4.30pm
Hourly pay is between £11 - £13 based on experience and to be decided at the interview stage.
- Candidate must have their own hand tools
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Preferably have 3 years’ experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience of modern woodworking machinery and hand tools is essential
- Previous relevant experience working as a bench joiner
- Free onsite parking
- Temporary to permanent role
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme
To apply contact us on 01909 482277!