Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Management Accountant to join our client based in Lincolnshire on a permanent basis.
This role is an excellent opportunity to enter the world of finance where support and further opportunity to study will be offered.
- Bank reconciliation's
- Payroll responsibility
- Maintaining registers
- Control account reconciliation's
- Posting journals
- Balance sheet reconciliation's
- Month end duties
- General support to the Management Accountant
- Achieved or be studying towards AAT Qualification
- Desire to pursue an accountancy based career
- Able to work in a methodical manner
- Have a can do approach to support the team
This is a full-time role working 38.75 hours per week Monday to Friday and our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you feel you meet the criteria then we would like to hear from you. Please note you may be subject to various assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.