Do you want a hands-on role? Grab your perfect opportunity here!
We are currently recruiting for a Remanufacture Technician to join an expanding team based in the Boughton area.
- Rebuilding the product to specifications of the original manufactured production, using a combination of reused, repaired and new parts
- Repair or replacement of worn-out or obsolete components and modules
- Cleaning various sized products
- Quality checking
- Assemble, analyse and testing products and components
- Using hand tools, power tools
- Attention to detail is key in this role
- Previous electrical or mechanical assembly or build experience.
- Electrical or Mechanical qualifications advantageous.
This is a full time temporary to a permanent role, the working hours Monday to Thursday 7.30 am to 4.30 pm, Friday 7.30 am to 1.30 pm. The hourly rate of pay is £8.21 per hour.
Please call Marie on 01623 629966.