I am representing a company with a fantastic track record in business. They have been established nearly 35 years and have grown considerably throughout this period with no sign of slowing down! They are the crème de la crème of their industry and are looking for an After-sales Service Advisor and Invoicing executive to join their bustling team.
As an After Sales Service Advisor, you will be reporting to the Branch Manager. You will be responsible for aiding the daily operation of the after sales department in a busy, team environment. You will also need to fully utilise all available resources to ensure maximum efficiency and profitability are met through costing invoices to a very high standard. You will also deliver outstanding customer service to all customer and have excellent communication skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Keep Work in Progress to a minimum using daily monitoring reports & chasing outstanding jobs.
- Support Invoicing department when needed, cost all jobs coming through for Warranty/Sales/Internal & External Contracts & Retail customers.
- Ensure all costing / invoicing of work orders is completed in a timely manner and meets daily, weekly & Monthly budget targets set.
- Ensure Health & Safety and safe work practices are always met within this position’s working environment.
- Check and issue sublet order numbers to specialist / external agents and to arrange / plan such works as required.
- Deliver regular customer contact ensuring excellent standards of service is maintained and customer kept informed about all aspects of their orders/work being undertaken.
- Work together with the Service & Parts Departments as a team to ensure that excellent customer service is always delivered.
- Arrange banking of all cash sale invoices as required & keep cash accounts up to date.
- Carry out basic admin tasks, filing, posting etc.
- Prepare customer costing spreadsheets & fill in appropriate information as per customer requirements. Deliver this information to customer deadlines.
- Clear any invoice queries should they arise
- Allocate payment details to cash sale accounts
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good customer service skills
- Technical awareness of motor vehicles, analytical and administrative skills
- Ability to work as a team player within a busy department
- Able to work unsupervised and to strict deadlines
- Flexible approach to working hours
- PC literate
- Ability to work calmly in an environment that can be pressured
Experience / skills that will be regarded as ideal but not essential are:
- A technical understanding
- Knowledge of the Automotive Industry
- Knowledge of the Kerridge/ Autoline system
- Previous experience with invoicing via Autoline
If this role sounds of interest to you, please hit apply today to discuss in further detail.