Administrator (Fleet) £10.47 an hour
Benefits - Cycle to work scheme, Company pension
Qualifications - Administrative experience, Organisational skills, Communication skills, Office experience
- Location Grantham
- Contract Permanent
- Hours 39 hours per week (some flexibility of hours may be available)
- Salary £10.47 per hour
Working as part of the busy Business Services Department the postholder will be responsible for administration in respect of all vehicles used within the organisation.
checking legal responsibilities in respect of vehicles and ensuring all vehicles meet these responsibilities:
- providing advice and guidance on a range of vehicle related queries.
- Booking vehicles for MOT work and other maintenance related issues
- Ensuring the fleet management system is updated regularly.
- Working with colleagues to raise internal recharges for a variety of vehicle related matters, ensuring that any changes are monitored and advised within a timely manner
- Preparing and issuing handbooks and a range of other documents to staff
- Booking hire cars and managing the Thera pool vehicles
The postholder will also work as part of the team on a variety of shared tasks. The role will also include some support to our busy reception area to cover lunch breaks and holidays.
- Ideally some fleet administrative experience gained within an office environment
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Motivated, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Good written and communication skills
- Composed and professional manner, able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously but retaining professionalism
- Competent across a range of IT packages
- 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee support line to support you and your family
- Support in gaining professional qualifications
- Continuous on the job training is provided
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01476 574514