An experienced Team Secretary / PA to Consultants is required to work at the Community Forensic Service in Mansfield. The Community Forensic Service support adults who have mental disorders and have been discharged from prisons or secure hospitals.
- Typing dictation, formatting and saving letters, sending review and appointment letters, arranging meetings and appointments in diaries.
- Checking referral inbox, saving to shares, sending to staff, asking for further information if requested.
- Completing request forms, chasing the PNC, filing in shares, sending to relevant parties.
- Monthly supervision of the apprentice, training on systems, daily checking of work, availability for any questions
- Reporting estate issues, following up with emails, calls and getting quotes for work
- Answering incoming telephone calls, receiving post, date stamping and distributing, parcelling items, taking registered parcels to post office, sorting petty cash.
- Previous experience at a similar level
- Enhanced DBS
- Minute Taking experience
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm.
If you are interested in this role and meet the essential requirements, please call Lynsey on 01623 629966 for an immediate interview!