An experienced Administrator is required to provide support to this growing construction company. If you thrive in a busy environment and love a challenge, this is the role for you!
- Providing a supporting role to all staff in the office
- Answering telephone, directing calls to appropriate department, taking messages
- Recording staff/ sub-contractor training, booking courses
- Logging names/ dates onto an excel database to track toolbox talks and other certifications
- Filing/ photocopying
- Printing and laminating drawings for site
- PPE & Stationery Stock Control
- Compiling Site Health & Safety Files/ Project Files
- Providing refreshments for staff and visitors as necessary
- Answering door and asking visitors to sign in
- Learning how to perform fire drills, test emergency lighting and logging maintenance
- Updating Company Website & Social Media pages
- Excellent work ethic & able to work under own initiative
- Smartly dressed at all times
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines
- Good concentration and an eye for detail
- Good IT and computer skills (excel/ word)
- Previous experience in a construction based administration role an advantage
- Good command of English grammar and spelling
- At least 5+ x A*-C grades at GCSE level (including Maths and English) or equivalent
This is a full time permanent role, working Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm. The salary is circa £18,000-£20,000 negotiable dependent upon experience.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position, please forward your CV and covering letter outlining exactly what you are looking for and what you can bring to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01623 629966.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.