ENJOY A THREE DAY WEEKEND EVERY WEEKEND!!
BASED IN SUTTON IN ASHFIELD
National hourly minimum wage
09.00am – 05.00pm hours
You will provide an efficient, comprehensive and confidential administrative service to our Education Team.
- Support the coordination of Awareness cohorts. For example, sending out of contracts, adding student details on the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and distribution of student certificates
- To have responsibility for the allocation of student logins; meeting the required standard and to resolve any associated queries effectively through a dedicated mailbox.
- Evaluation data is entered into an appropriate database and/or spreadsheet
- To make arrangements for education meetings; including the booking of venues, facilities/equipment and refreshments.
- To support the typing and checking of Board letters