We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join the team on a fixed term basis. You will be working closely with our accounts manager and credit controller.
The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter who can work on their own initiative, be highly organised, with great attention to detail and highly numerate. This is a great opportunity to develop a career in Accounts.
Duties will include:
- Preparation and input of purchase ledger invoices, costing to correct cost centre
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and chase missing invoices
- Purchase ledger payment preparations
- Setting up new customer profile for Limited Drivers
- Preparation and payment of Limited Driver invoices
- Import and check Customer analysis spreadsheets using Excel
- Various Excel spreadsheet reconciliations to T/Balance
- Dealing with telephone queries from suppliers and branches
- Collate credit card receipts and reconcile credit card statements
- Petty cash recording and monitoring
- Energy meter readings and online submissions for all of the branches
- Payment of weekly sub-contractors invoice
- Stationary checks and orders
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00, 7 months FTC. (Will consider Part-Time)
- AAT Level 3 or 4 qualification
- Must be a confident user of Excel, to include formulae and pivot tables
- Start date 3rd June
- To be self-motivated, organised and meticulous in their work
- To be able to communicate effectively at all levels
To apply, please forward your CV to Annabelle.email@example.com or please call 01522 546643.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.