Already working in an administrative role and have experience in assisting the finance department?
Are you looking to take on more responsibility as your skills and energy are being wasted due to limited or no progression where you are working currently?
This is a brand new Accounts Assistant role created as a result of rapid expansion of a large logistics company based in Worksop!
This is a full time, Monday to Friday position with a salary paying £21.000 per annum
Main duties of an accounts assistant include:
- Dealing with all company insurances
- Assisting with credit control
- Maintaining the company purchase and sales ledgers
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers
- Basic Administration
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation
- Raising sales invoices
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
What we require from you to become a successful accounts assistant:
- Ability to function well in a team
- At least 6 months of Accounts Assistant experience is required
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate financial data and make recommendations
- Computer literacy and a working knowledge of accounting packages, including Microsoft Office package
- Basic knowledge of IT systems such as: Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, Aqilla, Sage line 50 financial, Basic Paye, Xero, Fidelo
Working hours are 9:00-5.00 with 1 hour for lunch, on-site parking and 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
Benefits include a pension scheme, a turnover/margin performance based bonus scheme and 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for please apply today or contact me on 07810022392 for more info.