Do you carry strong administrative skills with a willingness to learn?
As an account administrator you must be able to work well under pressure will the ability to successfully prioritise your own workload.
You duties will include as follows:
- Pricing of the new business, following up on each quote sent out
- Assist with the pricing of renewals, following up on each quote sent out
- Support and follow up quotes priced and sent by the team
- To secure contracts with suppliers
- Support all new business via phone enquiries and email requests processed by the CRM
- Manage the CRM with current workload using in-house procedures
- Complete information requests
- Process data received from customers
- Review queries and help resolve the matter to customers
The essential skills for this position are:
- Professional communicator
- Excellent time management
- Great organizational skills
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained.
This is a full-time position (weekdays only), with the ability for the hours to be flexible to work around your own commitments. This role is not hybrid or remote working.
The salary equivalent for full-time hours is £20,000 per annum.
Submit your CV today to apply and find out more.