This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Our client based in Grantham are looking for a Workshop Parts Controller on a permanent basis to join their team. This opportunity would suit a self-motivated, persistent individual who has proven experience in working within an inventory control role based in a workshop environment. The ideal candidate must have experience using computer-based management systems.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30-17:30 but you will be required to work 1 in every 4 Saturdays doing 8:30-12:30.
Key responsibilities & duties of the role:
- Ordering parts for a busy workshop
- Processing orders to ensure prompt delivery
- Receiving and recording goods inwards
- Issuing parts to workshop jobs and allocating accordingly
- Maintaining security of the parts inventory
- Ensuring documents and records are kept up to date
- Using the dealer management system to complete orders
- High Attention to detail
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Experience of using a dealer management system for inventory
- Good customer relations skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- 22 days holiday (excluding statutory days)
- Auto enrolment pension
- Free parking
- Permanent opportunity
To apply, please contact Meda on 01476 574514 or email a CV to email@example.com