Do you think you have what it takes to become the next Nikolay Slavyanov? Do you have a passion for Welding and want to complete projects you are proud of?
Our client is a well-established metal fabrication company operating in East Anglia. Generally their customers come from the Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Suffolk areas. On larger scale projects they operate on a national basis.
The position is both Workshop and Site based and involves various Fabrication responsibilites
Your duties as a Fabricator/Welder will include:
- Working predominately with handrail/staircase and general steelwork.
- Evaluate all drawings and ensure implementation according to welding specifications
- Perform all welding work with help of forming and cutting equipment
- Provide assistance to production process and mould various fixtures
- Perform efficient welding of various metal objects
- Analyse diagrams and specifications and cut all metal accordingly
- Evaluate finished products and perform quality checks on products
The Ideal candidate (but not essential) would have;
- 5 years Welding experience.
- Experience in MIG, TIG & MMA and have ability to work from CAD drawings.
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, high standard of workmanship.
- CSCS Card & Counterbalance Forklift Licence would be an advantage.
- Previous welding experience.
- Coding welding experience would be an advantage.
This company is a friendly, local business and is offering 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays and competitive rates of pay to full time Welders but will also consider Part Time!