Web Project Manager
Where do computers go to dance?
Ideal candidate should at least have 1 years’ experience of delivering all types of web projects:
- Web sites
- Bespoke Web Applications
- Mobile application
Must have fantastic communications skills to be able to liaise with clients and developers.
The candidate needs to be a professional and tech savvy individual who can be the interface between our clients and the Web Development team in the creation and on-going delivery of websites.
This role will require a challenging balance between having client facing and communication skills, but at the same time having the capacity to understand technical IT arrangements.
- Design, brief, implement and manage the delivery of multiple web projects – co- ordinating the whole process from concept, design, site build, communications, testing and go live.
- Understand technical builds leading to the smooth project management of a range of website design and build projects. Plus, App project management.
- Liaise directly with clients
- Liaise with a team of Web Designers, Web Developers and other Account Managers to allocate and prioritise tasks.
- Maintain project and technical documentation:
- Writing and updating proposals, with Account Lead
- Writing web project and technical scopes, with Account Lead
- Managing scope changes, keeping documentation up to date
- Create and maintain project plans and timelines, working with our task management platform, TeamWork
- Ability to adapt project management style according to project requirements – waterfall or agile (training will be given if candidate is not familiar with Agile project management methodology)
- Participation in internal dev scrums and client services project meetings – keeping all teams up to date, on task, removing any blockers to project progress.
- Updating and uploading data and site content.
- On-going testing of new sites.
- Train clients in CMS.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + birthday + bank holidays
- 4% employer pension contribution
- Companywide profit bonuses
- Personal development investment
- Great social calendar
- Vibrant, ambitious culture
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to Sharni.Mandair@ambitionspersonnel.com or Call me on 01733 562303