Our client is a leading global provider of independent financial advice. They provide holistic wealth management advice to returning expats and UK Nationals. As part of the growing UK business, we are seeking to recruit further highly qualified and experienced financial advisers to support their team.
You will provide advice to their clients, based on their personal financial goals. The role is focused on building relationships with potential and existing clients and will thus involve effective communication skills, excellent information gathering capabilities and technical competence to provide excellent client service.
You will provide advice on all areas of financial planning for Individual clients of the company including, Pension, Protection and Investment opportunities, including advice surrounding overseas investments and pensions (QROPs).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Make and attend meetings with identified individuals to identify financial planning needs
- Conduct periodic reviews with individual clients as agreed with the client
- Be compliant in all activities in accordance with regulations and standards
- Maintain appropriate skills and knowledge to provide specialist, professional independent financial advice in all relevant business areas
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- A proven track record in a whole of market wealth management adviser role
- The ability to delegate to appropriate support staff (Paraplanners and administrators)
- Proven track record in Financial Services with an excellent knowledge of all aspects of the individual pensions, protection and investment markets
- Previous advisory experience
- Good understanding of all aspects of financial planning
- RDR Level 4 qualification as a minimum
- Chartered status highly desirable
- Capable of competently using MS Office packages including Excel, Word, and Outlook
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please forward your CV and covering letter outlining exactly what you are looking for and what you can bring to the role to email@example.com or call 01623 629966.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.