An exciting opportunity to join a well established family run business as a Warranty Controller.
Do you have strong communication and negotiating skills? Can you manage your time efficiently while under pressure?
As a Warranty Controller your role is to control, process and authorise warranty claims working closely with the internal teams on ensuring claim information meets with the manufacturer’s/supplier’s criteria. You would be accountable to ensure claims are identified and processed in-line with manufacturers guidelines to avoid missed revenue opportunities. Ideally to hold an NVQ Lv3 in Business Administration or demonstrate equivalent experience in administrative and/or controlling roles.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- • Maximise all warranty claims to ensure best settlement recovery
- • Lead and negotiate claims with franchise partners as required
- • Consistent and accurate use of Syteline and other systems
- • Any other duties as defined by the line manager.
- • Ensure the business is warranty audit ready
- • Regular and accurate usage of TCMS in line with expectations
- • Monitor and ensure daily, weekly & monthly claim targets are met
- • Liaison with internal departments (Service, Parts, Finance, Logistics)
- • Have a strong customer focus with proven negotiation skills
- • Good communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative
- • Be able to delegate and an effective team player
- • Excellent use of Microsoft, ERP solutions & supplier portals
- • Experience of working with a service environment
- • Adept at driving change and continuous improvement
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please hit apply now!