What’s your favourite filling??? Join the team that has been consistently recognised for its OUTSTANDING achievements in the food production industry!!
Do you have experience with goods in/ Goods out and want to step up into a team leader role?
- Company pension
- free LUNCH daily
- Birthday off every year
- twice yearly bonus paid up to 10% of salary.
- Maintain control throughout the entire low risk workforce, this can be achieved by utilising the chain of command effectively and working closely with the shift leader and the management team.
- You are responsible for maintaining standards of quality, hygiene, and safety throughout the despatch area.
- Co-operates and works well with others in pursuit of team goals.
- Be a good communicator and effective delegator.
- Full UK License - to drive the truck on road
- Must have knowledge of all tasks performed throughout Goods in and Despatch within the low-risk FMCG area.
- Experience in a supervisory role within a manufacturing environment.
- Food manufacturing experience
- Food hygiene / HACCP qualification would be desirable
- Workplace Health & Safety regulations
- Forklift license
If interested, please call Charlie on 01206 560523.