Nights Warehouse Operative – Monday to Friday so you’ll always know when you will be working! Ambitions need determined people who are able to demonstrate passion and commitment for our clients business.
Our main duties and responsibilities will be –
- Directing and instructing a team of food production operatives
- Maintaining health and safety standards
- Reporting any quality issues
- Regularly communicating with the production managers
- Maintaining the hygiene and carrying out any maintenance tasks where appropriate
- Involvement with continuous improvement projects
Full training will be provided on site and ongoing support provided.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 10pm until 6am
This is a temporary to permanent position and the successful candidate will need the following -
- Good Attention to detail
- Previous Experience working in food manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing a team
- Must have own transport due to location
To apply, please contact Jenna Blades on 01636 611320 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.