Are you an experienced warehouse manager looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to join a growing, successful business?
- Responsibility for the following functions – inventory management and control, production/assembly, battery rental fulfilment and on / off hiring, battery cell harvesting/recycling/scrapping and efficient component parts despatch
- Management and day to day leadership of the warehouse team (4 -5 people)
- Liaising with suppliers and transport companies; planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods
- Using space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently and making sure quality, stock and budgetary targets are met.
- Coordinating the use of spreadsheets and computerised systems where necessary and provision of information and reports as necessary
- Manage, support & develop the operational team through continuous improvement and proactive communication
- Uphold highest standards of H&S, ensure all inductions and regular training is completed and logged
- Establish, monitor and maintain agreed performance levels for all warehouse activity.
- Day to day planning and management of the operation and any special projects or initiatives through continuous improvement
- Attending and facilitating regular operational meetings with staff to communicate consistent objectives and performance
- Manage and control the stock system to ensure accurate figures are reported at month end
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous warehouse supervisory or management experience
- Experience of working in an industrial setting including production/assembly
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Proactive and can-do attitude – willing to go the extra mile to meet customer and stakeholder needs
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Industrial batteries or similar (desirable not essential)
- Experience of inventory management processes and systems implementation (desirable not essential)
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you have the necessary requirements, please hit apply!