Are you enthusiastic about training and developing? Have you got what it takes to join a fast paced UK premium company, delivering high class training across the UK?
This role is a fantastic opportunity that will primarily be based from home but will entail travel to the Alfreton training centre and customer locations to deliver training as required Nationwide.
The working hours are Monday- Friday 8am - 5pm (and outside normal working hours to meet the demands of the business).
Salary is up to £30,000 per annum depending on level of experience.
1. To deliver classroom and practical training courses at candidate and instructor level.
2. Monitor and provide feedback on training programmes to facilitate changes or adjustment to material.
3. Maintain awareness of all courses approved to deliver to ensure that the training role is carried out as effectively as possible.
4. Arrange for the maintenance and inspection of all supplied equipment and materials.
5. Be prepared to be flexible and adapt to a change of delivery method in a short space of time.
6. Take ownership for own personal and professional development and keep up to date with new trends and developments across industry, sharing and applying where relevant.
7. Build and develop collaborative relationships with the BDM team to promote the Tetra products and training.
8. Support the Business Development team by delivering technical demonstrations when required.
9. Adhere to health & safety policy and other requirements contained with the WAH division.
1. Training capability essential with demonstrable experience in delivering classroom and practical style training sessions
2. Strong organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously and organise your own diary.
3. Excellent communication skills, both written and presentation, with the confidence and ability to engage and hold an audience.
4. Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to understand problems, convey ideas, and conduct training.
5. Proven client services skills and experience managing difficult students.
6. Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
7. Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
8. An excellent working knowledge of outlook, MS word and MS PowerPoint.
9. Hold a Training qualification ideally Level 3 Award in Education and training or equivalent.
10. Ideally in possession or working towards NEBOSH General Certificate
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter, or for more information please contact Stacey Harvey on 01623 600835.