An opportunity to join an ever expanding family business as a Telesales Executive has become available due to expansion within the business. Do you have the gift of the gab? Do you enjoy talking on the phone and meeting new people? Can you close a sale?
If you are thinking this sounds like something you would be good at you will also be required to:
- To make outbound calls to potential new business to introduce the organisation, offer quotations for the companies services, seeing this through to closing the sale and booking.
- To have a clear personable telephone manner
- Be able to identify the decision maker accurately
- Build rapport quickly and professionally
- You are required to be accurate with gathering information and issuing quotations
- Demonstrate resilience with overcoming gatekeepers
- Have a can do attitude
- Be reliable, punctual and be able to work well as part of a team and alone
- Confident with working on a computer
Your working week will be Monday to Friday 8am-4pm with a 30 minute lunch break.
Statutory holiday entitlement of 28 days including bank holidays (between 3-5 holidays will need to be saved for the Christmas shut down period)
Individual uncapped commission and annual team bonuses are achievable.