Account manager role:
- Maintain and further develop existing allocated motor dealer accounts
- Develop and retain existing and win new motor dealer contacts and other business introducer sources on a regular basis to maintain and increase the volume of hire purchase business by way of telephone and other remote means of marketing.
- Develop questioning skills within the team to ensure that open conversations are formed to convey/ reinforce the key message and identify customer key drivers
- Keep internal and external stakeholders informed of all relevant developments to ensure the account is managed successfully
- Maintain accurate, timely and valid recording of all dealer/broker data on to the company systems i.e. competitor info, contacts
- Collect, record, understand and evaluate information and use it in an advantageous manner
- Ensure that customers are treated in a correct and consistent manner
- Confirm ability to email offers etc. to dealer contacts and feedback to marketing
- Keep up to date with all product knowledge and regulatory requirements to ensure that the necessary standard of compliance is maintained at all times
Other office duties may include: -
- Capture and distribution of faxes and internet applications or enquiries
- Posting of copy documents to motor dealers and/or marketing material
Enthusiastic and driven individual looking to join a small, friendly but busy sales team?
Do you have a can do attitude?
Do you have 18 months outbound telesales experience?
Then apply now or call 01206 560523