We are looking for a Telehandler Operative/Forklift Driver who will thrive in a diverse and challenging environment to work in our client's recycling operations at our factory in Grantham.
Candidates will be offered training and excellent development opportunities within the well-publicised industry of electronics recycling.
An immediate start is available. A high level of skill and confidence in driving ability is required and you are required to carry out an onsite assessment.
You will enjoy working within a busy environment and all you need is commitment, drive and determination.
Applicants must be physically capable as the job requires manual handling of electrical appliances.
Duties will include
· Off-loading and loading materials in a safe and productive manner
· Monitoring and controlling continuous flow of materials in the factory
· Ensuring that products are in the required area
· Adhering to all health and safety requirements relating to the operation
· An ability to understand work-based instructions
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 6am-3pm (flexible)
** Overtime paid at time and a half from day one**
Candidates must be reliable with a good work ethic, be required to follow health and safety guidelines, and correct manual handling procedures.
· Competitive salary with overtime paid at time and a half from day one.
· Free On-Site Car Parking
If you think you have the necessary skills, and personal qualities to join us please don’t hesitate in sending your CV for immediate consideration.
Salary: Up to £31,500.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday