Are you looking for your next move? Do you have experience in FMCG, Production areas, fresh produce?
You will receive a good basic salary plus a profit related bonus, shift rota with a mixture of earlies 6am - 3pm or Lates 2pm-10pm. You will work some Sundays but no Saturdays!
Free lunch daily and free parking with your birthday off every year.
Due to location, you would need to drive or live in/Local to Chelmsford
- Maintaining and promoting food safety, quality, legality, and authenticity across all the business
- To check and verify the CCPs ensuring they are operating within specification and that they have been checked and paperwork completed.
- Ensuring the production line staff adhere to good manufacturing & good hygiene practices and providing advice or training as needed in all areas.
- Work closely with the production and quality team in terms of quality/safety issues to ensure all relevant information is recorded, communicated, and investigated.
- Ensuring traceability paperwork is always completed and challenged to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure that agreed corrective action or preventative action is taken and monitored in prescribed timescale.
- To support and progress our food safety culture.
- To ensure all daily documents and paperwork are checked and verified.
- Taking ATP internal swabs and reporting findings as required or directed.
- Weekly scales and temperature probes internal calibration
- Product weekly weight checks
- Conduct abuse tests on all CCP’s at predetermined intervals.
- Conduct the quarterly procedure audits.
- And other day-to-day duties as required by the business.
Please call today on 01206 560523 and ask for Charlie