Imagine taking that next step in your career and the autonomy this role will give you.
If you are a people person and get your satisfaction from helping others achieve great things, then this team leader position is the job for you.
Are you able to drive results and motivate teams? Do you have process knowledge within a retailer led manufacturing or food-based organisation? Are you treading water in a role waiting for promotion? If so keep reading...
You will be working within a food production environment so previous experience within FMCG IS A MUST!
You will get to rub shoulders on the shift management team and be able to voice your ideas to make a difference. In return you will get.......
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Co-operates and works well with others in pursuit of team goals.
- Absorb instructions quickly and act on them effectively.
- Work effectively when under pressure and in pressurised environments
- Have good time management skills.
- Be tolerant and patient with others.
- Effective delegator
- Good communicator.
- Health and Safety level 3 is desirable
- Experience in a leadership role within a manufacturing environment
- Food hygiene level 3 is desirable
- Work instructions and machinery in your area
- Entry level HACCP
This role would suit candidates who have worked as a Line Leader / Section Leader / Shift Manager / Area Leader / Zone Controller / Section Manager / Shift Leader / Production Team Leader / Production Supervisor / Process Controller / QA